The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is reported to have fixed a fee of N12 million for the expression of interest and nomination forms for its presidential aspirants.
According to ThisDay, expression of interest form for the presidency costs N2 million, while nomination form goes for N10 million.
Forms for gubernatorial election is to cost N6 million, while senatorial aspirants will spend N3.5 million.
In the same vein, the party said the forms for the House of Representatives and the state House of Assembly will go for N2.5 million and N600,000 respectively.
PDP, the newspaper reported has accused All Progressives Congress (APC) of using blackmail to undermine the conduct of 2019 general election.
It further restated its claim that the presidency was bent on removing Senate President Bukola Saraki and his deputy, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, by force.
PDP Restates APC, Presidency Plotting to Remove Saraki, Ekweremadu by Force
More in Politics
- BREAKING:Adeleke, Oyetola to battle in re-run as INEC Declare election INCONCLUSIVE
- Houseboy mobilizes soldiers to beat boss who sacked him
- DJ Cuppy pictured with Anthony Joshua after his victory against Povetkin
- Read trending Dele Momodu’s letter to Bola Tinubu
- We should get rid of bride price – Chimamanda Adichie
- See Why You MUST Donate 3,000 Shoes For 3,000 Children(Details)
- President Buhari and wife, Aisha, depart Nigeria (Photos)
- Breaking: Raskimono’s wife dies, 3 months after his death
- Photos from comedian Bovi’s wife’s star studded 30th birthday party
- Your thoughts about an 18 year old lady with these qualities?
- “I don’t have any problem with Obasanjo, but if he says he has a problem with me that is his problem’ – Atiku
- Why we are not where we should Be! By A. D. OMOTOSHO (YAyi)
- Osun election results: Adeleke leads Oyetola as PDP supporters jubilate
- Bride paralysed in honeymoon accident (photo)
- Footballer’s wife catches husband naked in a sauna with prostitute – Video
- Osun Election: PDP beats Aregbesola in his hometown Ijeshaland
- Nigeria Air to cost the country N180 Billion yearly
- Why Lil Kesh didn’t promote Gasky’s video despite being paid – Manager
- Actresses who sleep with producers find it difficult to stop – Mercy Macjoe
- Flight attendant sacked after accepting boyfriend’s proposal during flight (watch video)