A Nigerian lady who is still stuck in the euphoria of her one night stand with Nigerian comic actor, John Okafor a.k.a Mr. Ibu, took to Facebook to narrate her experience.
According to the Nigerian lady identified as Igwe Gloria, Mr. Ibu was gentle with her during their one night stand and the sex experience left her on top of the world. The lady who made a remark about the actor’s pot belly, said she didn’t care about it because she got money off the act.
In an interview few years ago, Mr. Ibu revealed that he is being ‘rushed’ by women and he doesn’t even woo any of them.
“I don’t woo them, though. They are the ones chasing me. That is part of the price I have to pay for being popular.”
“I had problems with my relationships with women. Each time I had a new girlfriend, other men would always take her from me. Whenever I fell in love with a girl, somebody would snatch her from me. But I don’t fear any sense of loss because I married the best woman on earth. My wife is a former beauty queen. She was the winner of the 2004 Face of Imo beauty pageant.”
More in Hot Gist
International Election observers and UN release statement on Postponement of 2019 Elections
Heads of the international election observation missions and the United Nations have released a joint statement...
- Nigerian brothers linked to Jussie smollet case are released without charge
- DJ Khaled shares photo of his massive weight loss
- International Election observers and UN release statement on Postponement of 2019 Elections
- Man attacks wife after she rejected demands for anal sex
- Popular comedienne’s ex-boyfriend exposes the poverty her mother lives
- Jussie Smollett denies paying 2 Nigerian brothers to attack him
- 50 Cent reacts as police officer orders for him to be shot on sight
- Yvonne Jegede shares first photos of her son amidst marriage crash
- 2face Idibia replies a troll who said Annie is too old to be a video vixen
- Read the hilarious message Cassie received from her new boyfriend
- Konymandibio charity foundation embarks on project Happiness (photos)
- Demi Lovato checks herself back into Rehab
- First flight lands in Bayelsa airport (photos)
- I’m seeking re-election because of my pact with the poor – Buhari
- Girl rescued from committing suicide on Valentine’s day
- Read how lady treated boyfriend who cheated on her
- Kanye West hires Kenny G to play for Kim Kardashian on Valentine’s day
- Floyd Mayweather reacts attacks he received for refusing to boycott Gucci
- Simi shares photo of her surprise Valentine’s gift from husband, Adekunle Gold
- IPOB Leader, Nnamdi kanu, calls off the election boycott