Connect with us

Your husband is only 25% yours, the remaining 75% belongs to other women – Scholar says

Hot Gist

Your husband is only 25% yours, the remaining 75% belongs to other women – Scholar says

Islamic scholar Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi has called on women to share their husbands with other women because they only have 25% access to their husbands, while the remaining 75% belongs to other women.

Adeyemi said this in Abuja, at the inauguration of Sisters of Jannah, a Muslim women’s charity organisation. His words: “Let me tell you that your husband is only yours 25%.

Your husband is not your property; your only share of him is 25%. The remaining 75% belongs to other women. If you want your husband 100%, then you are a thief.

You are going beyond the 25% that is yours; the remaining 75 75% belongs to other ladies. Don’t think that because you are wives, other women should not share your husbands.

Whenever you see polygamy that is not successful, it is because of a woman. We men are the Angels that Allah sends to help women.

If Allah makes it easy for you, if they ask you to shift, please shift a little so that somebody else can also sit down.

And you that is asking somebody else to shift, you have to fear Allah; you that they want to allow to come in, fear Allah. Don’t go there and scatter their lives for them.

Don’t go there and constitute problem for them. The man may be doing it for the sake of Allah, don’t let him regret it.”

Continue Reading
You may also like...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

More in Hot Gist

Advertisement

Facebook

Title

Advertisement

Recent Posts

To Top